Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pinoy Yuppie Husband goes to The Bund!

I had a lull in my activities in Shanghai.  Together with other Pinoys and Pinays here, we went to The Bund.  From my hotel in Shangri-La, we went to our favorite restaurant and ate a delicious meal of Pork Spareribs. Yummy!  We proceeded to walk to the metro station.  I took some photos of the Pearl TV Tower, the Jingmao Tower and the Shanghai World Financial Center before going underground.  We boarded the Metro to Nanjing East Road. It was a quick one-station hop across the river.  There was a light rain when we came up to street level.  We walked in the general direction of the Bund.  It was around 15-20min walk from the Metro station.  We took a lot of photos.  My Point and Shoot camera was ok.  My other Pinoy Not-So-Yuppie-Anymore friend had his Nikon D80 DSLR with tripod and he was able to get amazing photos.  Anyway, mine are ok as well hehehe.  Just look at my P&S photos:

Pearl TV Tower


Jingmao Tower and Shanghai World Financial Center


Nanjing East Road


Financial District - View from the Bund


The Bund, tourists galore

0 comments: